Grow your career with a company focused on excellent customer service and quality of work.
For almost 40 years, Spring Cleaners has been providing superb dry cleaning services to people in Central Texas. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, attention to detail and fast and friendly service. We have a supportive culture where you will work for leaders who care and coach you to succeed. We provide an encouraging and fun environment.
Spring Cleaners candidates are organized, self-motivated, and friendly. As a member of our team, you will focus on the pick-up and delivery of clothing from our clients. The ideal candidate for the Route Driver position is independent, ambitious, and driven to succeed.
– Deliver, pick up, and promote our dry cleaning and laundry services
– Communicate effectively with supervisors, other team members and with all clients
– Build rapport with clients and team
– Must be 21 years old
– Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
– Attention to detail and knows the city streets
– Aggressive self-starter with a strong bias for action and results
– Ability to work independently, but also great team skills
– Pass a drug test and have a relatively clean driving record (no DUI’s)
– High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
– Valid Driver’s License (Required)
– Must have less than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
To operate our delivery vans, a CDL is not required, but you need to be 21 years or older and meet Department of Transportation requirements.